Hosting solutions for small businesses

Sunday 9 December 2012

How many micro job websites?

We all know that there are thousands of micro job websites that have been launched since the great success of Fiverr.com. Now as I am more interested in people making the most out of their gigs I want to see how many there are and try and generate a GREAT list of micro job websites for all you to promote on, So let's see how many we can get listed. I started a community over on Google+ and you will find a "Micro Jobs Websites" bit where you can add sites. Here's the link below.
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100454908194115990518/stream/1d768c06-5512-449b-84d5-83210fb5266b

We only want quality, I know from word of mouth that there a couple of sites out there doing things wrong! So please only add sites that you use or know that are good quality "and that pay out".

I have started the list already with a couple I know about and which i would have no problem in recommending.

Head over there now and let's create a GOOD list we can all use.

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment