Hosting solutions for small businesses

Thursday 13 December 2012

Why you should be on Tenrr.com

Tenrr.com
I don't normally like writing about gig related sites but more the gigs that are on them but for this one I'm going to make an exception.
Now I have spoke with the guy who owns this website (no names) and he seems like a really genuine guy and very nice to chat to, and I can tell you that their aren't many of them online. Normally they just want your money, trust me I know. Anyway, this site is one of a few that actually let you promote as many gigs as you want for absolutely FREE, and this means FREE. The site doesn't take any commissions and doesn't charge you for listing, so basically any money you make from this site is all yours "well apart from paypals cut, damn payapl".

I honestly can not see any reason for people who provide micro job services shouldn't be on this site, you have absolutely nothing to loose and lots of cash to gain. On another note this guy keeps doing some great promotions, for example; this month all you had to do was post a job and some lucky member was randomly picked to receive a $50.00 Amazon gift voucher, how awesome amazing is this? They also have a great blog with lots of great tips and advice that is updated regular. Honestly if your not on this site then there is something wrong with you.

If your thinking I'm an affiliate or something then your wrong, I have absolutely nothing to do with this site and if your thinking "well why you promoting this site when you have your own", then here's why. Although I operate Madgigz.com I launched this site to HELP promote micro job sellers services and that's what I continue to do. It is in my best interest to help you as gig seller promote your services as much as I can, and I believe www.tenrr.com to be very valuable service to all giggers out there.

On my next post Im gonna be sending you to a website you should check out at least on a weekly basis. The site provides some excellent reviews of gig related websites and lots more.

Until next time, Happy Gigging!



No comments:

Post a Comment