Hosting solutions for small businesses

Thursday 6 December 2012

Welcome to my Micro Job Marketing blog

Hi People,

First off thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. Your here because your looking for tips, or need help and advice on marketing your micro job services, right? GOOD! You have come to the right place. I plan on helping lots of people here promote and be successful with their micro job services.

So who am I then, and why would you trust me or even bother reading my blog?

Good question and one you should ask more often. My name is Carl Brook, I am an online ADDICT. I spend most of my time here in the online world doing anything from building websites, blogging, creating graphics, marketing, SEO and lots of other stuff too. I have absolutely nothing to hide as an online marketer and business owner, in fact ill tell you now I own Madgigz.com which is a promotion platform for sellers of micro jobs services, I also run Good4businesses.co.uk which is my web design company here in the UK which helps small and start-up businesses get online and I also own Good4hosting.co.uk which is a hosting company also based here in the UK. Am i a millionaire? NO but i wouldn't mind being one of them, I am a hard working guy who loves being online and I love helping other people achieve success with whatever it is there doing. You can ask me anything you want and if i have got the answer you can have it, in fact here is my personal email carlatmadgigz.com and if their is something your stuck with or need help, advice, tips on marketing, advice on buying dodgy online guru marketing stuff, i don't care, send me an email and let's talk.

This blog will only ever contain things relevant to me! Any marketing ads you see on here will be mine only(NO dodgy marketing or guru opportunities that eat your wallets). I will provide this blog with lot's of relevant information just for you and  hopefully you will keep coming back for more. I won't offer you some dodgy ebook for your email (you can join if you WANT!) and in return ill give you some advice (i will give it anyway). THATS WHY you should bother reading my blog.

On with the show!

My first ever post will be about what this blog is about and that's marketing your micro job services.

No comments:

Post a Comment